Helena Rubinstein has created four eye shadow combinations for tailored eye makeup.
- - A natural matte shade to even out the eyelid
- - Two subtly satin-smooth eye shadows to lighten and change your makeup style
- - An intense iridescent shade to emphasize and structure the look.
Micronized pigments for perfect glide-on application and optimal hold all day long.
Use the eye shadows alone or two, three or four shades together as you desire, to create a natural or a more sophisticated look.
- Highlight: dab a touch of light (shade 1 or 2) in the inner corner of the eye and under the brow
bone. Blend in for a more natural result.
- Add color: use the brush to blend in the medium shade (shade 3) on the upper eyelid to open
up and brighten the eyes.
- Intensify the eyes: with the tapered tip of the sponge applicator, apply the darkest shade (shade 4)
above the lash line and on the outer corner of the eye.