Peeling is an aesthetic medicine technique which acts on the quality of the skin surface. At LACLINIC-MONTREUX, plastic surgeons have developed a procedure enriched with anti-ageing active ingredients to correct and protect skin and to provide it with a visible rejuvenation. Inspired by this exclusive technique, Helena Rubinstein Laboratories have associated 3 powerful active ingredients for 3 combined actions: Peel – Correct - Protect.
- • From the 1st night, high definition skin: soft, smoothed, luminous.
- • After 1 month, lines and wrinkles are
reduced, roughness and unevenness smoothed.
Skin looks renewed.
- Peel-Solution: triple exfoliating acid solution (glycolic, lactic and phytic) to refine skin texture.
- Pure Retinol: With more than 10 years of expertise on retinol, HELENA RUBINSTEIN Laboratories
have elaborated for the first time one of the highest concentrations of pure retinol ever, a widely
recommended molecule to boost cell renewal to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It is reinforced by an
encapsulated vitamin A derivative for a time released action.
- Vitamin E derivative: to protect skin against free radicals cellular damage.
Apply in the evenings to perfectly cleansed skin. Simply smooth all over the face, avoiding the eye contour area. To get your “professional-like results”, complete the peel routine with Re-PLASTY refining cream – SPF 10 during the day and perfect skin renewer peel mask twice a week.
Use daily with a day cream containing photoprotection (SPF 10 minimum), such as Re-PLASTY refining cream SPF 10. Do not use alongside any other product containing Retinol.
A light, velvety texture which absorbs rapidly and infuses the skin with freshness, leaving skin soft and smooth.